UPDATED: July, 2017 – v3.1.25 | UPDATED after TV Add-Ons Shut Down
[Go to System> Add-Ons> Install from Repo> Exodus Repo> Check for Updates]
After TV Add-Ons main hosting has been shutting down and developers started pulling out, many add-ons have ceased updating including Exodus and throughout that downtime one of my subscribers founds solace in this method as it kept his and his friends going. Therefore, I’m going to show you how to always keep Exodus up-to-date with one location regardless of the developer moving from host to host. Please observe the installation guide below, as it may contain changes that the video above doesn’t show. -Caz-
- N/A (If you have the link for the Developer’s social media, comment below so I can slot it in here)
- Download KODI at http://kodi.tv/download -OR- https://goo.gl/alu4Rr
- Follow the developer to report any broken links!
- It may be “Geo-Blocked” meaning it may not be available to you based on your location in the world. This problem can be fixed by using a VPN service: https://goo.gl/HkN4vF
- Below are two options for VPNs
” / ” (used as the word “THEN” e.g. SYSTEMS/FILE MANAGER = Systems then File Manager).
Steps Listed as “Only KODI 17+” does not apply to KODI versions prior.
1) Go to SYSTEM/ File Manager -OR- (KODI 17, 18+ Only): Go to Gear icon/ Folder icon named “File Manager” in the right hand panel.
2) Select “Add Source”/ where is says “None” click Enter/ Add Source Link ” http://repo.cazwall.com/sc ” / Click “DONE”
3) Go down one time to the “Name Source” Section and Enter “.CAZ” (Dot will put name to the top of source listing)
4) Exit File Manager (Go back to Home Screen)
5) Go to System/ Add-Ons -OR- (Only KODI 17, 18+): Go to Add- Ons/ Go to Add-On Settings ** Gear icon (in Add-Ons Tab) **
6) (Only KODI 17, 18+) Configure Add On Settings to “Expert” or “Advanced” (Not Basic or Standard) / Look to the right panel area and turn on “Unknown Sources”)
7) (Only KODI 17, 18+) Exit Add- On Settings/ Enter “Download Area” in Add- Ons Section **( Box by Gear icon) **
8) Install from Zip file **(If Message “Unknown Source Disable” comes up, please revert to Step 5 & 6) **
9) Select “.CAZ”/ Repository (Click Here) /repository.simplycaz.zip /
10) Install from Repository/ Simply Caz Repo/ Video Add-Ons/ Choose Name of Add-On
NOTE: (Always click “Check for Updates” after installing to ensure you get the current version from the existing/ authentic repo, which is installed automatically with the add-on)
**FOR BUILDS: On Android Boxes, you will have to manually Force Stop Kodi by going into the exterior settings: Press “Home/House Button”/Settings/ APPS/ KODI/ Force Stop**
✪ Website: http://CazWall.com
✪ 1st YouTube Channel (Caz Wallace): https://www.youtube.com/user/GeneralSlim1
✪ 2nd YouTube Channel (Simply Caz): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr_wSx5sZh5ydPzf7jOS7ZQ
✪ Facebook PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/CazWallaceYouTuber
✪ Instagram: Caz_Wallace
✪ Twitter: Caz_Wallace
✪ SnapChat: Caz_Wallace
✪ TwitchTV: GeneraSlim
✪ PSN: GeneraSlim (No L on Genera)
✪ DONATE (SUPPORT MY CHANNEL BY CLICKING): https://goo.gl/vB3InB